A hot soup to warm up after a cold day.
The foods that comfort me are all, inevitably, to be eaten hot. First of all there are the soups. Onion soup, whit seasonal vegetables harvested during a walk in the countryside, with tomato … I love them, they make me feel loved. Chards and potatoes soup is simple to do, in less than an hour you are ready to eat it, and it’s so tasty.
A soup simple and quick to do that my mom prepared me every time I feel nostalgic.
My favorite comfort food!
Chards and potatoes soup
- grams of yellow potatoes
- grams of chard
- ml of beef stock
- grams of onion
- tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- grams of grated pecorino romano cheese
- Wash the chard and cut roughly.
- Peel the potatoes and cut into 1 cm thick slices.
- Chop the onion finely and cook it in the oil.
- Add the potatoes and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the chard and spill everything with the beef stock.
- Cover the pot with a lid and cook slowly for about 40 minutes.
- Before serving add the grated pecorino cheese.
- Taste and add salt if necessary.
What is the food that gives you the most comfort?