An afternoon with a friend and her childrens.
All to prepare the chocolate cupcakes with cream.
This recipe is amazing. You will have the soft and fragrant cakes, an intense chocolate flavor.
I just have to try it and I recommend it: let childrens play in the kitchen with you.
Make dirty their little hands.
Make them feel important to the success of what you are cooking.
Only in this way, they will learn to love to cook with you!
- For 12 cupcakes:
- 140 grams of soft butter
- 140 grams of white granulated sugar
- 2 medium whole eggs
- 75 grams of dark chocolate 60%
- 110 grams of cake flour
- 30 grams of cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 40 ml of milk
- 150 ml whipping cream
- sugar to taste
- Preheat the oven at 170 ° C.
- Melt chocolate in microwave.
- Let cool.
- Beat cream the butter with the sugar.
- Add eggs and mix well.
- Sift together the dry ingredients (flour, cocoa, baking powder) and add them to the dough more shots.
- Add the melted chocolate and milk.
- Mix well.
- Insert in a muffin mold the paper cups, pour a tablespoon of dough in each baking cups.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Cool completely and garnish with a dollop of whipped cream in the center.